Instructional materials that are lost or destroyed by students will be paid for by the responsible students.
- The price will be the state contract price or the district purchase price.
- A receipt should be issued for the money collected.
- Money should be deposited immediately into the Textbook Fees account at the campus.
- Refunds for books which are subsequently returned are to made from the textbook fees account. All refunds must be made within the same school year and should be made payable to the student’s parent or guardian.
- Collections for books and damages are to be identified accordingly and forwarded to Accounting Department at the end of the school year.