Athletic Change Fund Order/Redeposit Procedures
At various times, it may become necessary to have change available during Athletic events. Please plan ahead as a two-week notice is necessary.
Strict controls must be maintained by keeping change funds in a locked box in the school vault accessible by only the bookkeeper and the principal when not in use. Change funds must be re-deposited once the event is over.
Procedures for maintenance of change funds are as follows:
To request a change fund order:
- Email Bank Requests
- Amount requested should be broken down by currency & coin
- Date needed must be given
- Reason for request
- An order confirmation will be returned to the campus secretary/bookkeeper and principal
- Order will be delivered by the armored courier
To deposit the change fund order:
- Complete Tabulation Of Monies form
- Sponsor and bookkeeper must verify currency and sign form
- Complete the Operating deposit slip
- Write on the deposit slip the Athletic Change Fund account assigned specifically for your campus and a brief description of the event
- Place deposit in the armored transport bag to await pickup
- Send the pink copy of the deposit slip and any supporting documents to Amaris Wiggins in Accounting.
Email Bank Requests if you would like to:
- increase or decrease the change fund amount
- cancel an order